LDG M-1000 External Meter
The LDG M-1000 External Meter for AT1000ProII provides accurate and precise metering for forward and reflected power, as well as SWR readings when connected to an AT1000ProII tuner. Peak and average readings are available, and the M-1000 may be set to display a different parameter from the one displayed on the AT1000ProII’s built-in LED bargraph meters.
The M-1000 plugs into the External Meter jack on the rear of the AT1000ProII, and is powered from the AT1000ProII. An adjustable brightness backlight is provided.
- Giant, 4.75” (diagonal) analog meter movement.
- Frequency-compensated Forward Power, Reflected Power, and SWR meter scales. • Peak Hold or Average Power display modes.
- 0-100W and 0-1kW meter scales.
- Cool blue backlight with adjustable brightness.
- Power requirements: 11 to 16 VDC @ 1A max.
- Dimensions: 11” x 10.5” x 3” Weight 5 pounds.