LDG AT100 Pro Antenna Tuner
LDG - AT100Pro Tuner
The LDG AT-100 Pro is the next step in the evolution of the automatic tuner.
This desktop tuner covers all frequencies from 1.8 - 54 MHz and will automatically match your antenna in no time.
It features a two-position antenna switch, allowing you to switch instantly between two antennas. The AT-100Pro requires just 1 watt for operation, but will handle up to 125 watts, making it suitable for everything from QRP to a typical 100 watt transceiver.
The AT-100Pro includes over 2,000 memories for each antenna, automatically storing tuning configurations for each frequency and band as you use them. Frequency sensing circuitry lets the AT-100Pro "know" your operating band and frequency. Whenever you transmit on or near a frequency you've used before, the AT-100Pro can retune from memory almost instantly.
Rugged and easy-to-read LED bargraphs show power and SWR, and a Function key on the front panel allows you to access data like mode and status. The AT-100Pro uses latching relays which retain the tuned configuration indefinitely even when powered down; current draw when not tuning is effectively zero.
The AT-100Pro uses LDG's state-of-the-art processor-controlled Switched-L tuning network. It will match dipoles, verticals, inverted-Vees or virtually any coax-fed antenna. With an optional LDG balun, you can also use longwires or antennas fed with ladder-line.
Control from the front panel is simple and straightforward; just press Tune while transmitting a carrier, and the AT-100Pro will begin an automatic tuning cycle. For more integrated operation, optional interfaces are available for most Icom, Kenwood, Yaesu and Alinco transceivers. With the interface, a single button-press transmits a carrier, executes a tuning cycle and returns the radio to its original power and mode
- 1 to 125 watt power range (SSB and CW), 100W on 6M.
- Easy to read LED bargraph display for RF power, SWR and status.
- Over 4200 memories for instantaneous band changing.
- Two position antenna switch. Separate memories for each antenna.
- Tuning time: 0.5 to 6 seconds full tune, 0.2 sec memory.
- Selectable user parameters: Auto/Semi, 125/12.5 watt scale, power save and more.
- 1.8 to 54.0 MHz coverage. Built-in frequency sensor.
- Tunes 6 to 1000 ohm loads (16 to 150 on 6M), 6 to 4000 ohms with optional 4:1 Balun.
- For Dipoles, Verticals, Vs, Beams or and Coax Fed Antenna.
- Optional external Balun allows tuning of random length, long wire or ladder line fed antennas.
- Interfaces for Icom and Yaesu included.
- Power requirements: 11 to 16 volts DC at 400 mA Max.
- Small Size Enclosure: 7.5”D x 5.5”W x 2.0”H. Weight: 1.5 pounds.